On your arrival at Delhi / Chandigarh airport/railway station, one amongst our agents will pick you up and drive you to Manali. You would be taken by the Kullu Valley route which will include sightseeing such as sundernagar lake, pandoh dam and Vaishno Devi temple. Later after reaching Manali, check into the hotel for the over night stay.
After breakfast time, explore the first half of the day for local sightseeing of Manali such as “Hadimba temple” which is constructed in 1553 with a wonderfully designed four tiered pagoda roof, it really is recognized for its exquisitely carved doorway. Later visit “clubhouse” the clubhouse with its great features which include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar coupled with restaurant tends to make an amazing day out for the day.” Tibetan monastery, van vihar, and also “Vashisht” well recognized for the hot springs. there are classic temples dedicated to the sage Vashisht as well as to Lord Rama. overnight at Manali.
After breakfast, proceed towards the Solang Valley or alternatively Rohtang Pass. Solang Pass is fourteen km from Manali. Embrace several adventurous activities for example paragliding, skating and the most interesting zorbing. On the other hand, Rohtang Pass 51 km away offers various activities which include skiing, mountain banking and a lot more. Rohtang Pass is located in the Pir Panjal Range in the Himalayas.
Today, after your morning meal, we go around the Kullu Valley and Manikaran, famous for Manikaran Gurudwara and the hot spring. At the evening, it's your free time to enjoy fun activities and have a peaceful overnight stay at Manali.
Today, after your breakfast, you would depart from Manali towards Chandigarh/ Delhi Airport or railway station on your way back home.
- Hotel Accommodation in well appointed Rooms on Twin/ Double Sharing Basis as per the itinerary,
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel,
- An Experienced Driver cum Guide during the whole Tour,
- A/c Vehicle at Disposal for Sightseeing and Transfers as per the Drivers Duty Timings,
- All Tolls, Parking Charges, Fuel Charges, State Taxes, Driver's Stay and allowance, etc,
- All Applicable Hotel and Vehicle Taxes.
- Any Air/ Train fare during the Tour,
- Any meals other than mentioned above,
- First Day's Breakfast and Last Day's Dinner,
- Sightseeing Entry Tickets and Camera Fees,
- Rohtang Pass Vehicle Charges,
- Night Travel Charges will be Extra Payable as at actual, on the spot,
- Any Guide Charges,
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control such as Rail or Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Medical Expense, Political Disturbances, Entries to Restricted Areas, Circumstances such as Natural Calamities, etc,
- Any Personal Expense such as Shopping, etc
- 5% GST on the total Land Package Cost
Surya International Hotel, Manali (or similar)
Hotel offers well appointed fully furnished rooms with all major facilities including attached bath, 24 hours running hot & cold water, multi-channel colour TV, purified drinking water and more Hotel facilities include multi-cuisine restaurant, travel desk, ample parking space, foreign currency exchange, purified drinking water, laundry service and safe deposit vaults.
Manali Heights, Manali (or similar)
Manali Heights offers a pleasent stay.
Apple Country , Manali (or similar)
The resort features 39 beautifully decorated rooms that are categorised as Deluxe Room, Honeymoon Suite, Mountain View Room, Duplex Suite and Cottage.
no pricings added
The above quoted price is approx. and is subject to change depending on the travel period, no. of persons travelling together and other factors
We are not holding any confirmation for the same and the pricing is subject to Terms and Conditions
For the exact cost all inclusive of taxes, you are requested to get in touch with our Sales office on 020 49027000
The quoted rates will be from the EX - start city as mentioned in Day 1 of the itinerary