Delhi/ chandigarh - shimla
On your arrival at Delhi / Chandigarh airport/railway station, one amongst our agents will pick you up and drive you to Shimla. Shimla was known to be the summer capital of the Britisher in India. While we drive you to Shimla, relish the exciting scenery of the snow-clad Shivalik range. Check in at the hotel once in Shimla and have a calming night.
Shimla local sightseeing
Today you explore the town of Shimla. After breakfast we drive to Kufri, the paradise of Shimla, that is located at an altitude of 2,622 meters higher than sea level. it's popular for tourists because it offers several sports activities together with scenic views. Later, in the evening, take a walk on Shimla's shopping center in 'The Mall & the Ridge'. Visit the very famous neo-Gothic structure of the Christ Church and the outstanding Neo Tudor Library structure.
Shimla to manali via kullu valley
After breakfast, check-out from Shimla’s Hotel & transfer to Manali through Kullu Valley. On the way to Manali, we would do sightseeing like Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh Dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and overnight in Manali.
Manali local sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the first half of the day for nearby sightseeing of Manali such as “Hadimba temple” which is constructed in 1553 with a fabulously designed four tiered pagoda roof, it is well known for its exquisitely carved gate. Later you will visit the “Club House” the clubhouse with its great features which include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar as well as restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan monastery, van vihar, and “Vashisht” well known for the hot springs. there are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisht and to Lord Rama. overnight at Manali.
Manali - solang valley/ rohtang pass - manali
After breakfast, proceed towards the Solang Valley or alternatively Rohtang Pass. Solang Pass is fourteen km from Manali. Embrace unique adventurous activities for instance paragliding, skating and the most interesting zorbing. Alternatively, Rohtang Pass 51 km away provides various activities which include skiing, mountain banking and a lot more. Rohtang Pass is situated in the Pir Panjal Range in the Himalayas.
Manali - chandigarh/ delhi departure
After breakfast, you would check out from the hotel and we will drive you to Chandigarh/ Delhi Airport or Railway Station to board your flights or train for your hometown.
- Hotel Accommodation in well appointed Rooms on Twin/ Double Sharing Basis as per the itinerary,
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel,
- An Experienced Driver cum Guide during the whole Tour,
- A/c Vehicle at Disposal for Sightseeing and Transfers as per the Drivers Duty Timings,
- All Tolls, Parking Charges, Fuel Charges, State Taxes, Driver's Stay and allowance, etc,
- All Applicable Hotel and Vehicle Taxes.
- Any Air/ Train fare during the Tour,
- Any meals other than mentioned above,
- First Day's Breakfast and Last Day's Dinner,
- Sightseeing Entry Tickets and Camera Fees,
- Rohtang Pass Vehicle Charges,
- Night Travel Charges will be Extra Payable as at actual, on the spot,
- Any Guide Charges,
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control such as Rail or Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Medical Expense, Political Disturbances, Entries to Restricted Areas, Circumstances such as Natural Calamities, etc,
- Any Personal Expense such as Shopping, etc
- 5% GST on the total Land Package Cost
Hotel Sukh Sagar, Shimla (or similar)
Sukh Sagar services offer an amalgamation of 20 rooms and , each equipped and configured for a comfortable stay.
Surya International Hotel, Manali (or similar)
Hotel offers well appointed fully furnished rooms with all major facilities including attached bath, 24 hours running hot & cold water, multi-channel colour TV, purified drinking water and more Hotel facilities include multi-cuisine restaurant, travel desk, ample parking space, foreign currency exchange, purified drinking water, laundry service and safe deposit vaults.
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency , Shimla (or similar)
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency offer an amalgamation of 50 rooms and suites, each equipped and configured for a comfortable stay.
Shimla Havens, Shimla (or similar)
Situated at an altitude of 6400 feet in Himalayas Shimla Havens is a newly built resort spread in 6 acres surrounded by Pine , Cedar and Rhodo Dendron forests. The Resort is located around 5 k.m. from the newly built ISBT (Inter State Bust terminus) and 2 km from Summer Hill railway station.
Apple Country , Manali (or similar)
The resort features 39 beautifully decorated rooms that are categorised as Deluxe Room, Honeymoon Suite, Mountain View Room, Duplex Suite and Cottage.
Manali Heights, Manali (or similar)
Manali Heights offers a pleasent stay.
no pricings added